Community Activator Coach – Learner Apprenticeship
This apprenticeship is for…
…those who wish to be a positive role model and work with their community to help them become fitter and healthier.
The Community Activator Coach promotes, delivers and coaches fun, inclusive and engaging activities. It is ideal for an employee who is looking to develop leadership skills in their industry. Specific job roles include; Activator, Sports Coach, Activity Leader, Community Worker or Outreach Officer.
Duration: 12 Months
This standard is ideal for
Aspiring staff in the other Roles
Desired qualities prior to enrolment
• Desire to help the community
• Excellent communication skills
• Organised and motivational
• Strong team player
Example knowledge, skills and behaviours
• Working effectively with customer insight to overcome individual, community and societal barriers to participation in physical activity and sport
• Honesty, sincerity and integrity by doing the right thing at the right time
• A concern for customer’s welfare and wellbeing.
ADDITIONAL PATHWAY AVAILABLE
Swimming Community Activator Coach
WHAT OUR LEARNERS SAY
Abdul Mowoevvv – L2 Community Activator Coach
Nick Eccles – SB Sports
Lauren F – CSHO Apprentice