Free information, advice and guidance on the Apprenticeship Levy
...those wanting to create content for a wide range of media, including digital, social media, broadcast and print.
Working to the customer/client brief, they research, prepare and develop the media messaging to maximise audience engagement, capturing the strategy and objectives of the brand and needs of the customer they are representing.
12 - 18 months
• A passion for creating content for creative and digital media
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Excellent inter-personal skills
• A strong work ethic
• Creative mindset
• Identify & recommend the appropriate platform/s or channel/s to use for the media campaign
• How print and digital audiences differ and the different communication styles that could be used
• How to work within a budget allocation for a brief
• Where content creation fits within a marketing strategy
• Ensure content is accessible to all end users and language best practice is applied
• Write and edit copy for use in print and online