This apprenticeship is for…
…those wanting to create content for a wide range of media, including digital, social media, broadcast and print.
The broad purpose of the occupation is to develop and create written and audio visual content that can be used across a variety of platforms and media.
This may include social media, broadcast or in print.
A content creator works to a brief. They research, prepare and develop the messaging to maximise audience engagement.
They capture the strategy and objectives of the brand and needs of the customer, client or business.
Duration: 12 Months
Back to Employer Apprenticeship Programs
This standard is ideal for
Aspiring staff in the other roles
Desired qualities prior to enrolment
• A passion for creating content for creative and digital media
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Excellent inter-personal skills
• A strong work ethic
• Creative mindset
Example knowledge, skills and behaviours
• Identify & recommend the appropriate platform/s or channel/s to use for the media campaign
• How print and digital audiences differ and the different communication styles that could be used
• How to work within a budget allocation for a brief
• Where content creation fits within a marketing strategy
• Ensure content is accessible to all end users and language best practice is applied
• Write and edit copy for use in print and online
WHAT OUR LEARNERS SAY
“I have learned so many new skills and gained so much experience and knowledge from my apprenticeship with Educationwise Academy. My tutor Duncan has played a massive role in supporting me.”
Abdul Mowoevvv – L2 Community Activator Coach
“A great range of courses available that fit the needs of our business, and the growth and development of it. Knowledgeable tutors with a solid background in the courses they lead, sharing of practical examples with learner’s enabling them to develop understanding further.”- Nick Eccles, SB Sports.”
Nick Eccles – SB Sports
“Having that link between the business and the education helped so much. I have learnt a lot especially once I had the hang of what was expected and how to get work to assist in managing my time and not being overloaded.”